SEAMAN (C103)- Monday night January 7th at 6:12pm Scott Township Fire Department was called out to 753 Wylie road for a structure fire. A mobile home owned by Dorothy Aldridge was fully engulfed by flames when fire departments arrived. Wayne Township fire department was called out to assist.
The mobile home was a total loss. Ms Aldridge;63 years old, was transported to the Adams County Regional Hospital for smoke inhalation, and was held overnight for observation. The red cross was called in to assist Ms Aldridge. The was no insurance on the home and everything was lost.