EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT
WRAC 103.1 FM
WEST UNION, OHIO
This EEO Public File Report
Covers the One-Year Period
Ending on 5-31-2012
This EEO Public File Report is filed in WRAC’s public inspection file pursuant to Section 73.2080 c (6) of the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) rules.
During the one-year period ending on 5-31-2012, the station filled the following full-time vacancies:
The Station interviewed a total of _______0______people for all full-time vacancies during the period covered in this report.
The following are the recruitment sources used during the period covered in this report and the cumulative number of interviewees referred by each:
Recruitment Source Total Number of Interviewees Referred
Attachment A contains the following information for each full-time vacancy:
- The recruitment source(s) used to fill each vacancy, identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number;
- The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy;
- The total number of persons interviewed for each full-time vacancy; and
- The total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source used in connection with each vacancy.
Attachment B contains a list and brief description of menu option activities undertaken pursuant to the FCC’s EEO rules during the time period covered by this report.
WRAC has engaged in the following outreach activities during the year covered by this report.
16. Participation in other activities… The station co-sponsors a low
power radio station for West
Union High School. The station
provides guidance and training to students and staff who would
not normally be exposed to the
10. Participation in a least 4 events… Station personnel spoke at local
schools about careers in broad-
casting, what it is like to work
in broadcasting and what em-
ployers are looking for in
potential employees. This year
station personnel spoke at the
following: Ohio State Univ.
Extension Program: at
Eastern H. S. 03/22/12 at
Manchester H. S. 05/1/12 at
North Adams H. S. 05/11/12 at
Hillsboro H. S. 05/18/12